Thursday 22 October 2015

The Real love story......

Read this Love Story till End

Ever since i first saw him, I knew he is the one I was always looking for.
He is charismatic and approachable.
Priti, who is my only bestfriend would now be jealous.
Her complaint is that whenever we met, i always keep talking about this handsome boy .
And she hates it but I don't care.
Little does she know the magic he has in his eyes .
I muttered to myself .
I somehow had to take the courage to arrange for our meet up.

After a week :
I was about to meet him at his place.
Trying to stay calm, i cleared my thoughts and boarded a bus .
I was very nervous, how will he react when i tell him that i love him!!
How will i be able to take care of him..

I had made the firm decision that we are going to live with each other no matter who opposes.

I smiled at my thoughts .

I got down and walked towards the place where we first met.
 The big gate slowly opened, revealing the name of the building

"Happy homes Orphanage"

 Yes , he is going to be my son .
And i will hold him in my heart forever.
And he will replace all other people that are in my life .
No matter who opposes, we will live for each other !!

**As narrated by my aunt . she is a single parent.
It is her own story
And her son is now a grown man.
And their love for each other is undescribable..**


No comments:

Post a Comment