Friday 30 October 2015

He is a father ...वह पिता है



"A guy in the hostel came down to meet his visiting father on a weekend and he came down without footwear, on the spot father noticed it and asked him about that and the son told that he forgot to do that (but the truth is that he lost them but he was unable to ask him because of financial issues at home).

His father immediately gave him his footwear and said "i'll take them when I leave".
And while leaving he said "Those are not comfortable with my legs, I'll buy new ones." And that guy can see the truth behind the words.

that guy was me .


It's not the only time I witnessed those kind of things.
He sacrificed his sleep to visit me. My hostel was some 5 hrs journey from home and we were allowed to go out on a weekend after 9. He used to be present there by 9 every time. He works for 6 days a week and he has to wake up @5 every day. Sunday is the only day when he can take rest and he sacrificed that day's sleep for me.


From my childhood, he has been a liar.
He lied almost about everything.
He lied that we have everything we need.
He lied that we have enough money for all my expenses.
He lied every time we go for a lunch, that he was not hungry.
He lied that he was never tired even after working for whole week and travelling 250 km in general in a train.
He lied about his happiness.
He lied about having a good job.
He lied because of me, for my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment