Saturday 24 October 2015

Marriages are arranged in heaven....



Marriages are arranged in heaven, my love marriage was also arranged there. We both were childhood friends and studied in same school , shared the same seat in bus.
My elder sister in law ,who also was in same school , use to make me sit on his lap when there was no space in bus. Even today after 32 years of my marriage she is always there to help me. My in laws never let me realise that I am an outsider (intercaste).
I want to share one incident. It was first year of my marriage. There is a small garden in front of our home once I was trying to pluck guava from the tree , standing on a ladder it was a big tree . Suddenly I realised that my great grand father in law was holding the ladder so that I do not fall down . One can not imagine these type of incidents in hindu culture.
My mother in law died too early. But all other family members made me feel very comfortable throughout my life.
How can I forget .
Once my husband's uncle gave me cheque , which he got after his retirement , at the time of crisis. Even today , I cry remembering his deed..How can a person offer his life time savings to other , without once asking me , when I will return it . My father in law used to wait for me to return from work , so that we could have have our meals together .

No comments:

Post a Comment