Friday 30 October 2015

Opportunities



Once a rich businessman was asked to sign on one of the document by his newly joined assistant and he said "I don't know how to sign, Thumb impression works, I hope"
Then Assistant exclaimed " Even without knowing how to sign , you are here, what if you would have known ".

Then the businessman started a story like this :
"24 years back, I was walking alone from the office depressed, thinking of what to do next as I was dismissed from my post-man post on that day earlier in the morning. I walked , walked , walked, almost around 8 km and then I was thirsty. But I didn't find anything near by to drink, walked 3 more km still I didn't find anything to drink . Then , I thought of starting a small business on that way as there was no competition , nothing around 11 km. I started it and similar to that, I started more in remote areas and now I'm here . Do u know why I lost my job ?

Assistant who was listening interestingly asked "No sir, why?"

He replied "Because I was unable to sign on a delivered post card. Now, tell me where would I have been If I knew how to sign?"

Life gives you opportunities in different ways. Just we need to look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment