Thursday 15 October 2015

A short and funny one!


A Priest dies and is waiting in line at heaven's gate.
Ahead of him is a guy, fashionably dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt,leather jacket and jeans.
God to the guy: Who are you?
Guy: I am a Thrissur to Kozhikode Bus driver.
God: Oh! Take this golden robe and enter the kingdom of heaven.
God to the Priest:Who are you?
Priest: I am a Priest. I've spent 35 years preaching good to people.
God:Oh!Take this cotton robe and enter the kingdom of heaven.
Priest: God,How is that the foul mouthed,rash driver gets a golden robe and I who spent all my life preaching about goodness, get a cotton one?
$God: Results, my son, results.
While you preached,most people slept. When he drove, everyone prayed!
*It is Performance and not Position that counts*

No comments:

Post a Comment