Sunday 1 November 2015

Things women love most about men: Proud to be in India

Thanks to men in your life which makes life worth living


Dad: "Have it, I am done." 
Saves the last mango of the season for me, even though he craves for it

Brother:"You will never listen to me"
Rushes with the helmet when I am about to leave on my bike.

Ex-boyfriend: “Just noticed that your profile picture is public, thought to notify you in case you are not aware” After he got unfriended post breakup.

Boy Friend: "Just follow me; I know how beautifully you cross the road" 
Hold's hand tightly while crossing the road.

Best Friend: “You come this side”  He walks on the outside of the side walk in such a way I am protected from the passing vehicles.

Cousin: “You seriously like this shit?” While enduring a girly movie just for my sake

Colleague: “It’s okay yaar, I will finish this presentation. You go home it’s already late” Even though his home is twice as far as mine.

Boss: "Sharmila, don't forget to text me once you reach home safe". 
While I take a cab home after a long day at work

Random Cab driver: “Madam, my daughter also looks like you. One day I want her to work in a big office like you” Trying to comfort me in a late night cab drive.

Some random stranger: “Can I be of help?” 
When my bike won’t start even after numerous kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment