Thursday 5 November 2015

Best gift of Nature: Having a brother/sister





During my tenth standard, there was too much pressure from parents to study hard. 
I once failed my preliminary exams, and was scolded and hit by parents during dinner. I cried a lot. 
After dinner we made our beds and were about to sleep.
I was still crying in my blanket and to this, my sister woke up. 
My sister woke up and asked me not to cry.

Now me being a mischievous child, never took the scoldings that seriously. So i decided to play a prank on my sister.

I told her while crying that " I just cant take it anymore and gonna leave this house forever tonight. Tonight i will go the railway station and catch a train to any city and live there forever and never come back." 


She pleaded " please bhaiya dont do this. Dont leave me please" 
I said " i have made up my mind. i will leave mom and dad forever" and then i slept off.

The night passed, mum and dad woke me up in the morning and asked me teasingly that why havent i left the house yet.
And then mom said to me " When I and dad came home, she was crying and pleading to us not to scold me anymore and not to force me to study. We had a tough time trying to assure her not to cry anymore and then she made us promise not to scold you anymore" 

i got so sentimental at that time, i just realised that inspite of all those sibling fights, she still loved me a lot.  :')

No comments:

Post a Comment