Tuesday 3 November 2015

Never lose your invaluable life for small happiness


A beggar found a most expensive diamond without knowing the value of it, he strapped it in the ear of his donkey. A diamond dealer was watching this, and approached him, "give this stone and I will pay you the money you demand". He said "pay me a rupee and keep the stone". Diamond dealer thought of getting it cheaper, "A rupee is too much, I will pay 50paise". The beggar said, "no worries, let the stone be in my Donkey's ear" and started walking. Diamond dealer thought that the beggar will give it to him for 50paise anyway. 

Meanwhile, another diamond dealer bought that stone for 1000 rupees from the begger. The first diamond dealer was shocked and shouted at the beggar "Oh idiot! You just sold the diamonds worth crores, for a thousand and you walk happily." 

The beggar laughed after listening to him, "Who is the idiot here? I do not know the real value of the diamond, so i sold it for a thousand which is a big money for me. But you know its worth and yet you lost it for 50paise. How stupid!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment