Thursday 3 December 2015

Great Comeback- Top Model of the Year 2015

Her Scars were history , the  new Golden Life Path She created for herself will be a new History &  a Feather to her Cap.

Ms. Chanttelle Ward..Citizen of UK ,  A Victim of domestic Abuse, nervous breakdown with a bitten off face, but she overcome all those obstacles and  shown to the world that the Beauty lies and comes from within By winning The Top Model of the Year 2015.


Ms. Ward got brutally attacked by her jealousy and insecure boyfriend then  he bit her on face in an unbelievable way and left her scary and wounded Inside and outside.



However, Ms. Ward bounced back mentally and recovered all of her in & out injuries not stopping there she has taken the revenge in a beautiful way by contesting and winning the title of "

Top Model of the year 2015, England.

In her words after winning the Title..

"The past will never go away but it has made me feel better about myself.I hope it proves to girls, women and men who have suffered abuse that you don’t have to hide away. I want to show other girls that have been in the same position to be strong and to not let something like that in your past change the future. The scars on my face and the feelings will never go away but I won’t let that hold me back.” - Ms. Ward

Source-
Assault victim’s amazing comeback

No comments:

Post a Comment